Miscellaneous

What's more popular android or iphone?


2 Answers

Android accounts for around 80% of the world's phones. The remaining 20% is a mix of other operating systems, the most predominant of which is IOS used in Apple products.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1608371864220) }}

LIVE
Points points 247
Rating 0
Sign in to view all answers

Similar Questions
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 3 Answers

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE