Help to make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Food

Is an oliver vegetable?


Olives are a type of fruit. They come from the olive tree known by the botanical name Olea europaea. Did you know that only 10 percent of all olives are eaten as fruit? The other 90 percent are used to make olive oil.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1628115775631) }}

LIVE
Points points 47
Rating

Similar Questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE